Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh No not the In-Laws

I just wanted to give a shout out to me in-laws!!! That would be the Margaret and Billy Wayne....So hey.....HO.....whoop.....whoop......love you guys.

I am so happy to have them apart of my life, there are so many people who don't get along with their In-laws. They fight and bicker and just hate them I mean really hate them......but not me. God has given the most supportive In-laws around. I love them like my parents they are warm and loving, and I aspire to be more like them in my Christian walk. They are always there for me in prayer.

When I was going through Chemo treatments there wasn't a week that went by when I didn't receive a card from them, and more than that they were praying for me, but not only that they had the whole church praying for me. When I was down they lifted me in up. If I were to ask them for a hand up they would give me four.

So here to you Margaret and Bill lets all raise our tea glasses high in the air and say here.....here to THE GREATEST IN-LAWS IN THE WORLD.

I have told them many times and I really mean it someday their mansion in heaven is going to enormous......I only hope they let me come live with them......mine will be much smaller. They do so much for the people around them they inspire me to be a better person. I love you both.

No comments: