Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today Was Completely Wild

Everything about today was completely wild. There were dogs barking (Jackson) and kitties meowing (Kaya) I heard a few bears (Garrett) and I heard a few chickens cackling (Briana laughing). Like I said it was a wild place.

Since Rob went in last night and got his stuff in for work he is completely enjoying himself. We went shopping all over came home and ate. I made fried rice with left over rice, like I used to when the kids were small minus the spam. Spam is just not good for anyone any more.

We all shopped till we dropped and everyone got something. Garrett has something planned for Christmas for all the adults.....that might be a little scary we will have to wait and see what he has planned for us.

All in all it was a great day.

No comments: