Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Time of Darkness

This has been a hard week. With Justin going home to be with the Lord it has been truly heartbreaking. My heart bleeds for my brother, and I wish I had words or comfort to offer him, but I don't, and I don't really think anything I could say would be a comfort to him. So, instead I have to leave him in Gods hands...they are good hands and I pray for him everyday anyways, but now I pray for encouragement and strenght. If I was in the same situation, I know I would be going a little crazy. Randy was such a wonderful father to Justin.

All I want to do is take away his pain, but I can't, I don't understand why God has put him through this trial life, but then we may never know. I just wish I was there to comfort him, but I know that God is there with him and he is holding his head up right now and carrying him. Please pray for my brother. I love you Randy.

No comments: