Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A New Breathing Machine

The nurse came to show me how to use my new breathing machine, which is really awesome. Do you know that it has it's own scan disk that they can take out and see how I am doing. The new tubing and masks are really getting better and better.

Now enough about that, she said apparently I got worse...really worse. She said they don't have people get that bad after such a short time. I once again am a rare oddity, I should feel bad but I don't, I am very special. So special that I have a machine that breathes in and out for me...WOW!!

Now here is the bad part, even though I have this super duper machine, IT DOES NOT WORK. I was up more than with my other machine the last two nights and last night was the worst of all. I don't know what I am going to do. She did say I might need some adjustments, but I think I will just stick with the fact that I am special and not meant to get sleep at night.

My mom doesn't, so maybe I just have her genes.

No comments: