Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to Work

Well, I went back to work today, I think if I had much more time off, I would want to turn into a happy homemakers again (okay maybe not). It was a little (okay a lot) stressful today lots of things to work on, I created a new task management system and there were things that needed ironing out. Thanks to one of my wonderful bosses (of bosses past), Col Palmieri taught me all I needed to know about SharePoint (okay not everything) but he was the one that encouraged me to get in there and create and take training and learn new things. Great bosses are....well, just great!!

I made a quick but wonderful dinner and now I am off to treadmill at least 2 miles (not fast) but it still is exercising and I have plans to really keep on going. New Year, new goals, and hey a few new dreams to try and accomplish.

No comments: