Saturday, January 12, 2013

Feeling Loved

You know what is great?  Let me tell you my heart swelled so big today.  We went to Chris' wedding at Ko' Olina a beautiful place to have a Hawaiian wedding.  It was so beautiful and they were very happy.  As me and Rob were coming up to the spot all of a sudden Taylor saw me and ran with his arms open wide to me.  He yelled as loud as he could, "GRANDMA!"  Then he ran into my arms he was happy to see me and it warmed my heart and it made me feel so loved, Atreyu came up running to.  Nothing is better as a grandma then to have a grand kid in your arms loving on you, but wait it gets even better.  I was looking at the marriage certificate that Rob smiled he said look at this.  I looked at it and under "mother".  There was my name first middle and maiden name and my birth place, not his birth mother.  After all this years even though I did not give birth to him I have always wished I was and I have loved him and raised him as my son and he just gave me the best present of all.  Oh and guess what grandchild number nine is on the way.

No comments: